Pix header

Pix header

Info

Info

Monday, March 22, 2010

Just got new book ! Cake Chic from Peggy Porschen


Finally I bought this book ! I went to Wilton during lunch time today ..just want to buy cutter and other things. Just want to buy whatever things that I need and more important, no other things ya! As usual I will ask the cashier any new book.. just wanna to have a look, but my favourite book still there (oh no!) .. it looks like the book call my name and ask me to pick up and buy . Actually I want to buy it after the 'gaji' (pay day) .. yeah .. at last i can't wait for the next month. I admit my weaknesses..for the person like me ..book crazier .. finally 'shreeetttt'  RM110.00 ..from credit card .. hahaa... (it's ok, can get rebate for 2010 tax).

This is the book , I think most of the cake decorator already have it . 


Really simply beautiful...stylish cookies and cakes for all occasions ..
A lot of designs (and step-by-step) of decorating cakes and cookies.


No comments:

Post a Comment